A question to the forum

Traveler

I have pondered those on the forum and wonder?  Often I post in effort to expand understanding and to open eyes to things I believe are overlooked.  I am concerned that some may think that I do so for negative reasons.  Perhaps I am not seeing fully that others may not be so happy with my challenges to ideas.  So I thought I would ask the forum - are my post seen as less than kind?

I'd like to tell you off so bad that it would warrant being banned 15 000 times, I'd like to but I can't since I have nothing against you.

Shine on you crazy diamond and...whatever your avatar is supposed to be.

Send me a private message and lets discuss carefully every detail.  As a reward I will show you scientific evidence of ancient magic.  FYI - the avatar is an ancient travelers combined compass and sundial.

I find the threads you get involved in and topics you start interesting and compelling. I stopped reading threads you are on because I don't feel the points I make are considered at all. I'm like static in the background.

They usually are really just a conversation between you and seminary snoozer anyway  who seems to have the time to write voluminous responses. 

I like both of you if that means anything. So it's nothing personal. 

Long winded? Sure. Unkind? I don't think so.

Hey, I thought I had him beat in the long winded department.

I enjoy Travelers posts even though it may not seem like it in my responses.  A forum is to discuss ideas.  People that are willing to participate in the discussion should always be welcomed.  I think the most annoying posts are the ones that kill the discussion altogether like ones that say, "that hasn't been revealed so forget about it" or something to that effect. Although I think it is wise to keep the discussion within the realm of possibility so that readers don't get the wrong impression about LDS gospel. This forum is great for all those topics you wish you could talk about in Sunday School but realize the teachers have been instructed to not stray away from the lesson plan too far.

Keep going Traveler!

Send me a private message and lets discuss carefully every detail.  As a reward I will show you scientific evidence of ancient magic.  FYI - the avatar is an ancient travelers combined compass and sundial.

detail of what? you have my attentions now

detail of what? you have my attentions now

Details of my limitations and possibilities in relationship to details of your limitations and possibilities and if we can determine if our thinking is inharmonious and canceling out beneficial intelligence or possibly harmonious and complementary to increased enlightenment and intelligence. 

Details of my limitations and possibilities in relationship to details of your limitations and possibilities and if we can determine if our thinking is inharmonious and canceling out beneficial intelligence or possibly harmonious and complementary to increased enlightenment and intelligence. 

Well that would get me to want to pm someone.  :)   

The posts I don't read are the ones that are long winded. This is for anyone's posts. It's not that they are not great posts, it's more that I have very limited time in the forum so just skim over the long ones or the ones that have multiple quotes. Sorry... I can't really answer this more than that.

I do value everyone for whatever they have to say. If it's important to them...then it's important to me or maybe someone else.

Traveller, over the years I've been here and have read your responses, I can see you're passionate about the gospel and you have a lot of life experiences to share. But, I would agree with Pam, some of your posts come across a bit judgemental. Of course, I'm sure everyone on here has at some point.