A man who identifies as a woman wins Alaska's Girls Track Championship

anatess2

http://www.lifezette.com/quickzette/trans-student-wins-girls-track-field-championship/

Note:  The only difference between Wangyot (the track star who identifies as a woman) and a man is his feelings.  He has the physical attributes of a man including the flat chest, the muscle mass, and the private parts.

So, Mark Steyn went on the radio and said that his son is fit to be tied.  His son has a better time than any single one of those women and Wangyot.  But they won't allow him to compete in the girl's track because he doesn't feel like a girl...

Mark Steyn's conclusion:  "America is being bullied. It's not about bathrooms. That's what's totalitarian about it. It's about making you live with the lie that a man who feels like a woman is a woman."  He also mentioned that Jessica Lange was told once that she looks like Caitlyn Jenner.  So he asks how the Feminists of the 60's and 70's who fought hard for Women's Rights would feel if they were told that after 40 years of all their hard work they end up with Caitlyn Jenner with all his male bits as Woman of the Year and now Wangyot with all of his male bits as the Track and Field Champion.

And you wonder why kids today are so confused...

P.S.  In the State of Washington, Health Education in Kindergarten now includes Gender Identity.  The objective is so that by 3rd grade, children can now self-identify with their correct gender.

Edited by anatess2

8 minutes ago, LeSellers said:
16 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

The objective is so that by 3rd grade, children can now self-identify with their correct gender.

So, boys will be boys?

7 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Or girls... bad girls bad girls.

No, I disagree. If they identify with their correct sex ("gender" is a grammatical term, not a physiological/anatomical one), boys will be boys. Boys cannot be girls, good or bad.

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers

4 minutes ago, LeSellers said:

No, I disagree. If they identify with their correct sex ("gender" is a grammatical term, not a physiological/anatomical one), boys will be boys. Boys cannot be girls, good or bad.

Lehi

That's not the curriculum and they don't use the word sex, they use the word gender.  The curriculum is this:

Health_and_Physical_Education_State_K-12

12 minutes ago, NightSG said:

Need to add a pre-K lesson in how what's between your legs tells you exactly what gender you are, and how to man (or woman) up and deal with it whether you like it or not.

I guess we need to move biology class to pre-k... :D

1 hour ago, anatess2 said:

That's not the curriculum and they don't use the word sex, they use the word gender.  

If my position is not clear, here it is in starker terms:

Boys cannot be girls, no matter how confused they are. Girls are always girls, no matter how jealous they become.

The kooky left can try all they want to muddy the waters, but 1) "sex" is the correct term, not "gender". The latter is a euphemism, but it is incorrect. 2) The point of all this claptrap about "gender identity" is to undermine society so as to destroy this country. Catering to them in any way, including using their distortions of English ("gender", "gay") only cedes them the field.

Lehi

2 minutes ago, LeSellers said:

1) "sex" is the correct term, not "gender". The latter is a euphemism, but it is incorrect.

^This.  "Gender" is a grammar construct used in languages in which nouns have a feminine or masculine (or sometimes neuter) gender.  It is applied to words, not living things.  In the late '80s newscasters started using the word "gender" because they were too squeamish to say "sex."  It caught on and for a while the two terms were interchangeable.  Now it's a convenient word for people who want to promote this stuff.

6 minutes ago, unixknight said:

"Gender" is a grammar construct used in languages in which nouns have a feminine or masculine (or sometimes neuter) gender.  It is applied to words, not living things.  In the late '80s newscasters started using the word "gender" because they were too squeamish to say "sex."

I always figured it was for forms, so people like me would stop putting "as much as possible" in the blank.

Amusing anecdote there; I once got laid off, and since I had some savings plus unused vacation time, I ended up accepting a job where I couldn't start for around two months.  (Training classes were full, mostly of my fellow laid-off folks from the previous job.)  I had "enough to get by," but figured since I'd been paying into unemployment, I might as well get some back.  This was before they cared about anything beyond "employment contacts."  You could literally walk into WalMart, apply for CEO with no qualifications and count it as a contact.  High school dropouts would apply for jobs that required significant experience beyond a PhD just so they wouldn't accidentally get hired before their benefits ran out.  The fact that I had accepted an offer and just couldn't start yet was irrelevant to them; I had to make 2-3 contacts per week and turning down an offer would have to be justified with the local office in order to not have to pay back any unemployment compensation received.

More than once, I filled out applications with "sex: hopefully tonight," and a whole list of other somewhat inappropriate answers.  ("Why are you applying for this job?" "Because TWC says I have to apply for something.")  Somewhat disturbingly, a few places called for interviews.  Fortunately, when I went to the interviews and explained what was going on, none of them wanted to offer me their $6/hour jobs (minimum was $5.25/hr at the time) for a few weeks until my $12.75/hour job started.

Edited by NightSG

3 hours ago, LeSellers said:

If my position is not clear, here it is in starker terms:

Boys cannot be girls, no matter how confused they are. Girls are always girls, no matter how jealous they become.

The kooky left can try all they want to muddy the waters, but 1) "sex" is the correct term, not "gender". The latter is a euphemism, but it is incorrect. 2) The point of all this claptrap about "gender identity" is to undermine society so as to destroy this country. Catering to them in any way, including using their distortions of English ("gender", "gay") only cedes them the field.

Lehi

Got it.  I thought you were explaining what the curriculum means.

On 6/8/2016 at 4:59 PM, unixknight said:

^This.  "Gender" is a grammar construct used in languages in which nouns have a feminine or masculine (or sometimes neuter) gender.  It is applied to words, not living things.  In the late '80s newscasters started using the word "gender" because they were too squeamish to say "sex."  It caught on and for a while the two terms were interchangeable.  Now it's a convenient word for people who want to promote this stuff.

Perhaps the First Presidency should change gender to sex....

ALL HUMAN BEINGS—male and female—are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose.

37 minutes ago, bytor2112 said:

Perhaps the First Presidency should change gender to sex....

ALL HUMAN BEINGS—male and female—are created in the image of God. Each is a beloved spirit son or daughter of heavenly parents, and, as such, each has a divine nature and destiny. Gender is an essential characteristic of individual premortal, mortal, and eternal identity and purpose.

It's not the First Presidency's purpose to be linguistically proscriptive. Their proscriptions are on moral choices, not word choices. But that doesn't make the use of "gender" instead of "sex"  somehow more correct.

1 hour ago, Vort said:

It's not the First Presidency's purpose to be linguistically proscriptive. Their proscriptions are on moral choices, not word choices. But that doesn't make the use of "gender" instead of "sex"  somehow more correct.

I agree...just pointing out that most think that gender refers to sex.

29 minutes ago, bytor2112 said:

I agree...just pointing out that most think that gender refers to sex.

At this point, I think we must concede. I may not like it, but wider American usage has made "gender" equivalent to "sex".

And also there is a transgender male cage fighting against women and dominating...not surprising though. The average male will beat any average female and it will usually take an above average woman to even compete. 

My wife is strong but she doesn't stand a chance against me thought we are the same height and thin builds.  It was interesting to read articles on this man competing in women cage fighting.

Guest MormonGator
5 minutes ago, Anddenex said:

And also there is a transgender male cage fighting against women and dominating...not surprising though. The average male will beat any average female and it will usually take an above average woman to even compete. 

My wife is strong but she doesn't stand a chance against me thought we are the same height and thin builds.  It was interesting to read articles on this man competing in women cage fighting.

Great points. It's strange to be because it's putting feminists against transgender advocates. Two groups that have a lot in common at first glance 

Guest MormonGator
10 minutes ago, unixknight said:

It's really amazing at how all these social changes harm women but people still say it's conservatism that's misogynistic.

Oh so true. They hate Christianity and conservatism so it deludes them in every other part of life.   

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 1:04 PM, MormonGator said:

Oh so true. They hate Christianity and conservatism so it deludes them in every other part of life.   

I do not think it is quite what you say - what they hate is any logic or reason that calls their behavior into question.  However, keep in mind that it is human nature to hate criticism be it constructive or destructive and also if someone thinks they are losing out in a discussion that they try to quiet down or prevent the discussion from continuing.  Of course the grand exception is when a discussion is not involved in the topic but rather name calling and accusations.   With all this in mind it is human nature to stop dealing with issues and question and begin accusations of name calling and stopping conversations by what-ever-means possible. 

Since this forum prohibits name calling it is done with innuendo (like that is not doctrine) or they fail to respond – but usually with a statement that they are no longer going to respond.  But they do not attempt to answer questions they do not like or do not know the answer – or they just do not want to think about it.

But back to the gay thing – I have discovered that with rare exception those that identify with gay issues do not intend to have any discussion about the benefit, needs or any question what-so-ever of such things but prefer rather to silence any thoughts or questions of the agenda.

The Traveler

Guest MormonGator
18 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I do not think it is quite what you say - what they hate is any logic or reason that calls their behavior into question.  However, keep in mind that it is human nature to hate criticism be it constructive or destructive and also if someone thinks they are losing out in a discussion that they try to quiet down or prevent the discussion from continuing.  Of course the grand exception is when a discussion is not involved in the topic but rather name calling and accusations.   With all this in mind it is human nature to stop dealing with issues and question and begin accusations of name calling and stopping conversations by what-ever-means possible. 

All true my friend. Well said and said some good ideas that I haven't thought of.