Now Serving: The My Little Pony Burger

Just_A_Guy

2 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

Why not put the horse meat in dog food? Or export it? What's the problem? Why guilt people into eating something they do not want to eat?

Not enough dogs. Europeans commonly eat horse, though apparently it's not a Dutch favorite. No guilt involved.

Guest MormonGator
3 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

That's ok, I went blind shortly after seeing this hit a Paris fashion show.  Haven't been able to read pony news ever since.

dlme.jpg

Is that you in the middle? Dude, let's talk for a bit huh? 

Edited by MormonGator

13 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

That's ok, I went blind shortly after seeing this hit a Paris fashion show.  Haven't been able to read pony news ever since.

dlme.jpg

Ya know, it's difficult to tell if these are male or female.  The one on the left at least has hairy legs, so...

Edited by Guest

Guest MormonGator
2 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Not worried about gender identity, but you'd better schedule a series of talks.  This is me, the last time I wore a pony shirt in public.

2016HalloweenDaddy.jpg

All men with long hair and facial hair are an abomination. I cast thee out, unclean servant! 

Guest MormonGator
49 minutes ago, unixknight said:

(Just hackin' on ya bro.  I know what you meant ;) )

@unixknight, that was unforgivable and you are off my Christmas list! 

(by the way, if you are ever in Florida and don't call me to hang out, that's the only issue I'll have with you! Nothing but love!) 

Guest MormonGator
6 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Fine.  Better?

BronyDadYWActivity.png

I can't understand what possible gripe Gator would have with this picture.  I'm in the cultural hall standing next to a white board that says "daughters" - obviously I'm the epitome of righteousness and cleanliness.

Yup. All people with long hair and facial hair are the worst types of people 

Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 7.27.17 PM.png

Edited by MormonGator

1 hour ago, MormonGator said:

You know it might not be a bad idea for all of us to post pictures so we all know who we are talking with. Would be nice to see the people behind the screen names. 

Not all of us are as good looking as you are.  So, we feel some trepidation at the prospect.

Guest MormonGator
13 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

Not all of us are as good looking as you are.  So, we feel some trepidation at the prospect.

Thank you, it's hard to be beautiful. Trust me I know. 

It's easier to be rude/argumentative/obnoxious when you are hiding behind anonymity. Sure, what I just said won't change anyones mind, but it is food for thought. Of course I include myself. God knows I'm no angel. 

Edited by MormonGator