What are women equal to?

checkerboy

Ok So I know I am gonna get flack for this but I saw it and couldn't resist.

Here is a simple math proof. You all remember those right?

So if....

Women = Time x Money

We all know that is a given.

and

Time=Money

Another given.

then....

Women = Money squared

Now it is also a given that...

Money = the root of all evil

Therefore....

Women = the square root of evil squared

And since the square root will cancel the 2nd power we are left with....

Women = Evil

Enjoy!!!!

Ok So I know I am gonna get flack for this but I saw it and couldn't resist.

Here is a simple math proof. You all remember those right?

So if....

Women = Time x Money

We all know that is a given.

and

Time=Money

Another given.

then....

Women = Money squared

Now it is also a given that...

Money = the root of all evil

Therefore....

Women = the square root of evil squared

And since the square root will cancel the 2nd power we are left with....

Women = Evil

Enjoy!!!!

There is a obvious flaw in this prof. It is a common problem of ignorance that many have with the difference between complex numbers and real numbers. As soon as you attempt to take the squar root you must realize that can only have a complete solution if the number is complex.

I submit that women are complex and therefore assuming all women are evil is flawed - especially for a male that does not understand the complex and real sets. :)

The Traveler

There is a obvious flaw in this prof. It is a common problem of ignorance that many have with the difference between complex numbers and real numbers. As soon as you attempt to take the squar root you must realize that can only have a complete solution if the number is complex.

I submit that women are complex and therefore assuming all women are evil is flawed - especially for a male that does not understand the complex and real sets.

The Traveler

It would be so much easier if it was considered logical to proclaim that anything difficult to understand must be evil. I could claim a moral objection to my linear algebra professor. :rolleyes:

Pfff puhlease. Since when can you do a proof and just claim that something is " a given" like that? That's like saying a pen is the root of all evil and thats a given. SOOO if you can prove that time does in FACT equal money and that money is in FACT the root of all evil I might give this a second thought. ;)

Guest migu

Pfff puhlease. Since when can you do a proof and just claim that something is " a given" like that? That's like saying a pen is the root of all evil and thats a given. SOOO if you can prove that time does in FACT equal money and that money is in FACT the root of all evil I might give this a second thought. ;)

You think this way because of youth and inexperience. But I'm sure you'll learn someday :)

Turning it into fact families...mathematical formulas can be proved by following mathematical laws.

Women = Time x Money

9=3x3 thankyou Traveller ; )

Does

9 dived by 3=3

women : sharing parts of your time results in an equivalent amount of money

women: sharing parts of your money results in an equal amount of time returned.

Everything is square.

Wouldn't that depend on their number?

If it's not a perfect number woman then you may end up with less either way.

If women also equal time squared is time the root of all evil?

If your dealing with an imperfect number woman then time will not equal money.

8=4x2 4=2

but doesn't equal 4 squared or 2 squared.

With a woman that is not a perfect number and you will end up with repeating time or money as your answer...without perfect success or getting an evil outome.

Furthermore keep in mind that regardless of the starting number woman time and money are always of lesser value to the woman and the problem doesn't start until you begin to formulate ways of making it equal.

; )

At work today I said something about "I yield to no man!" (Because I was crashing into a coworker, messing around. It was another way of saying "OUTTA MY WAY!")

Other coworker, she asked me about it. I said "Yup, no man. That leaves half the species though. The half you better yield to, if you know what's good for you."

:D

Guest migu

HAHA, you don't know me. I've had more experience than most women at my age.

Maybe so.

And am I really youth still if I'm 20??

I don't mean to belittle you. The depths of a person's soul can make up for a lack of years.