Introduction!! ^^

notsolittlejon

Hi there everyone! Seems I'm the newest person around here! Well here's a little bit about myself...I grew up in the church, since I've lived in Utah for all my life, and my what a blessing that has been! But now I'm all grown up (mostly :D ) and I've submitted my mission papers! My call should be coming next week and I'm extremely excited for that!!! This last summer I attended the summer term up at BYU, and now I'm working full time so I can pay for my mission! I'm very glad to be a part of this awesome website!! ^^

..... I've submitted my mission papers! My call should be coming next week and I'm extremely excited for that!!!...^^

Welcome to the board! Mission call next week? LOL a scene in "Singles Ward" comes to mind.... Idaho? IDAHO!!!!!! I'll get a map! LOL I still laugh thinking of that part :)

Seriously... missionaries are very special to me. They are the reason I joined the church years ago. I'm excited for you to get your call! :)

Pack lots of cushioned socks!

Welcome!

I pray for your quick recovery from Utah Mormonism. :rolleyes: I lived for two and a half years in Utah, and all my living family is still there. I do love the country and the people are mostly good. But the Church, though true everywhere, is much more interesting out here in the wilderness. There you can do your entire home teaching in an hour just by walking a few blocks in many places. Here where I live, members have to drive up to 30 miles to get to Ward meetings. Righteous Nephites are surrounded by treacherous Lamanites, so to speak. Outside of services I seldom run into a member of the Ward.

The best to you on your mission call. You will have challenges, but keep faithful and serve well. You will be blessed.

Hi there everyone! Seems I'm the newest person around here! Well here's a little bit about myself...I grew up in the church, since I've lived in Utah for all my life, and my what a blessing that has been! But now I'm all grown up (mostly :D ) and I've submitted my mission papers! My call should be coming next week and I'm extremely excited for that!!! This last summer I attended the summer term up at BYU, and now I'm working full time so I can pay for my mission! I'm very glad to be a part of this awesome website!! ^^

I live in Utah as well and this month seems to be the month for mission calls. 4 of my daughter's friends have gotten theirs this month. Let us know where you are going.

Welcome! I look forward to reading some of your post! Best wishes on your mission too!:)

Where would you like to serve??

Welll I would like to serve in Italy....I've had a couple of friends that went there and they've told me its an awesome country with great people...hahah but then again any RM will tell you that about where they served...but yeah i'm perfectly able and willing to go wherever the Lord needs me most :)

Well everyone...I got my mission call earlier today....I have been called to serve in the Munich, Germany & Austria mission!!!! I'll be leaving on December 3rd!!!! Yaaay!

YEEE!! COOL!! Italy si nice but so is Germany too... besides my grandmother was from Germany Leipzig... if you meet any Füschel named peopel let me know I cant find any after my great grandfather Karl Füschel! He was the scribe in the peace between Preuss and.. france I think, he aslo was in the Franch legiona but run away... he probably lived by his aunt or something, probably an orphan... but no one really knows. Also my great Grandmother Engelhardt... I used to be able to speak fluent german when 6, but I forgotten it now...

......I have been called to serve in the Munich, Germany & Austria mission!!!! Yaaay!

I am excited for you! Congrats!

and Germany and Austria...... beautiful area... beautiful!

I spent several years in Hanau (closer to Frankfurt) and I loved the people there... and the history!

Here's to your new mission call::cheerleader::cheerleader:

My name is Moe (pronounced Moi), currently living back with my parents in the Cooks. Was born in the church, but went as inactive as I think you can get and have only recently started coming back to church. Finding it hard to still keep my old friends while trying to find my way back and finding it even harder to make new friends or at least active members of the church in my age group. Decided to join the forum in hope to have some kind of community feel to help me find my way. :)