Utah..it's not just jello anymore

pam

Oh wow, I'm a big fan of SO chocolate bars (well, I'm really a dark chocolate snob of sorts...). My favorite is Ecuador, but I've really got to try this now. Does anybody know where in Orem this company is? I can just take the bus over. :D

EDIT: Just found their website. I MUST try the Indonesia bar...

EDIT2: Finally ninja'd pam, haha

Edited by LittleWyvern

Well now Utah is on the map for one of the world's best in chocolate. Women aren't we happy?

ksl.com - Orem company wins worldwide chocolate awards

I am amaze the talent we have throughout the world and the church.

Now, according to those who hold CAFFEINE as WoW problem, perhaps banning dark chocolate from the territory of Utah would give them credence there statement of caffeine substance.^_^

I knew you were saying it tongue in cheek...just wasn't sure who else would figure that out. hahahaha I could just see this going off on some heated debate about the WOW again. lol

I like this from the website:

We use only the world's finest cocoa beans and gently develop and coax their flavors until they reach their full potential.

I can just imagine people standing around the cocoa beans saying gently, "Come on. We know you can do it. We have complete faith in your abilities to make delicious chocolate. Don't focus on the negative, just keep thinking of all the great flavor you have to give others."