Not dying of heart disease fast enough? Try this!

Dravin

As a side note, my husband and I watched the Man vs. Food show once about different deep fried foods they have around the country, deep fried bacon was one of them. In fact they deep fry so many things that just watching the show made me feel like I had eaten something unhealthy.

I've seen deep fried bacon before (assuming we aren't talking about it being breaded). One places I worked as a bus boy had a grill cook who had a tendency to stick the bacon in one of the fryer baskets instead of cooking it on the griddle when he was busy. Needless to say the French fries were neither vegan nor kosher.

Mmm... Sliced and charred pig carcass filled with the byproducts of aged cattle bodily fluids.

I want some.

You should work for a marketing firm. Your description makes this sound so darn appealing.

I've seen deep fried bacon before (assuming we aren't talking about it being breaded). One places I worked as a bus boy had a grill cook who had a tendency to stick the bacon in one of the fryer baskets instead of cooking it on the griddle when he was busy. Needless to say the French fries were neither vegan nor kosher.

Nope, these were chicken-fried bacon. So breaded and deep-fried. The show we watched had deep-fried chicken, deep-fried turkey, deep-fried steak, deep-fried pickles, deep-fried bacon, deep-fried burger, deep-fried hot dogs, and then deep-fried anything from pizza to chocolate bars. Like I said, I felt like I had gained weight after just watching that episode.

Why are ya'll talking about me behind my back?

Here's something that I think looks better than the OP.

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes

This reminds me of a Chick-Fil-A commercial. Eat chiken! In this case, providing recipes for pig products.

I get a similar reaction when I point out an egg is effectively a chicken's period. :D

I will never eat an egg again. :P At least not until the next time I go out for breakfast.

I will never eat an egg again. :P At least not until the next time I go out for breakfast.

Also fun is pointing out that honey is bee vomit/spit. Though that doesn't have the same impact as ovoid factoids.

But? There's no "but." That was beautiful to watch. I actually started to cry. :::sigh::: I miss my Atkins diet. :(

That is because you are a more righteous man than me. My stomach couldn't handle that much goodness without 'rapturing'.