In case you get raptured tomorrow...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His PC is on anyway. Not too sure yet where he is. Gulp:o

PC left his PC on but PC isn't actually using his PC, so apparently PC is doing whatever PC typically does when away from his PC. Possibly PC is afraid that whatever comments PC makes on his PC won't be PC enough toward Harold Camping? Or he got raptured. :huh:

Edited by PrinceofLight2000

man and i wanted to see the rupture. :D

An' we were all promised a really big earthquake too.

One was supposed to have it's roots in the

New Madrid fault line along the Missouri, Arkansas Mississippi boarder.

An 8.something.

Where was the other supposed to originate? Was it Australia?

I guess there is a silver lining to this cloud, huh?

i just think its funny that this older man with his mathmatical skills that put einstein to shame thinks he can predict the end of times. it just seems to me that alot of people are putting faith in man more than god out there. i mean doesnt the bible say that we wont even know when that time comes? and if thats the case why do soo many people believe that this man who at his age im sure has his brain deteriorating can prove the bible wrong with math? help me out here please.

i just think its funny that this older man with his mathmatical skills that put einstein to shame thinks he can predict the end of times. it just seems to me that alot of people are putting faith in man more than god out there. i mean doesnt the bible say that we wont even know when that time comes? and if thats the case why do soo many people believe that this man who at his age im sure has his brain deteriorating can prove the bible wrong with math? help me out here please.

This is how many think they can do it.;)

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the

times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Now that was spoken to them in the natural.

Before the Holy Ghost became a constant companion to them.

Acts 1:8 [b]But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost

is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in

Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the

uttermost part of the earth.

So they feel that they have this same power

they think they read about here.:cool:

i guess that makes sense but i think that passages in the bible can be interpreted in soo many ways. reading acts 1:8 makes me feel that the holy ghost is the power i mean when i recieved the holy ghost it was a powerful experience. but i thank you for that

Right.

I think that is what they believe also and in a way so do I.

They take it to the next step in that direction.

I try but do not boast to others about it and it is not my place to warn.

That is the prophet's job.

I would most likely be wrong just like these other birds.

But they think that lacking that Gift of the HG bbefore kept

man from knowing.

The reasoning goes, later, having received the HG, . . .

Now having bestowed on them a bit of the power of the Father,

now they can know if they seek it out. :cool:

Edited by JohnnyRudick
After thought. (fumble thinking)

i think there are things our Father intends for us to learn on our own and things that is beyond our comprehension. people try to solve the universes mysteries with science and i think that is something we are intended to learn on our own, but there are soo many things that cant be explained by science and those things i feel is what we are not intended to comprehend. i definetly think knowing when the end of times is something beyond our comprehension.

Just got back from the Rapture. Turns out we were wrong about many things. For instance, clearly we raptured folk return to earth. But before coming back, we completed our 12 hour Mysteries Seminar. I'm looking around for a place to hang my certificate.

I apologize upfront that I can't share too much about what was discussed in the seminar, but I'll just say that the Who's Who of the Apocolypse has been made much clearer to us. And we know how to survive the Tribulation. I wish I could tell you more, but I had to promise not to. Although it would be safe to tell SlamJet. He won't be spilling secrets anytime soon. ;) Let's just say Slamjet should avoid anything connected to an electical outlet. :excl::excl::excl:

man and i wanted to see the rupture. :D

awww does that mean I don't get to push the shiny red button that says "Don't Push" in heaven?

:mad:

On a serious note.. I"m not really going to panic till 2 apostles are killed in jerusalem.