Some things are just too stupid to understand

pam

That is not a roll holder. It is an inset soap holder, the bar is for the wash cloth.

On a real TP holder, the bar is in the middle-

BUT it is amazing the human uses it as a tp holder! Or wants us to think that. The TPaper roll is probably cut and pushed onto the bar.

lol I didn't even notice that. Wasn't sure what the point of the pic was. lol

I'm sure it is staged but the idea/joke probably came from someone actually asking what that holder was for and thinking it was a "dumb place to put the tp holder"... one of those good laughs you have at a friend's expense. It went from there. But that would be me guessing why such a thing was done. lol

That is not a roll holder. It is an inset soap holder, the bar is for the wash cloth.

On a real TP holder, the bar is in the middle-

BUT it is amazing the human uses it as a tp holder! Or wants us to think that. The TPaper roll is probably cut and pushed onto the bar.

No, the soap clearly goes in the corner with the paper towels. I bet it's annoying to change a roll with such a tight fit. Makes you wonder if it wouldn't be quicker to just unroll half a roll and put it on the old tube.

No, the soap clearly goes in the corner with the paper towels. I bet it's annoying to change a roll with such a tight fit. Makes you wonder if it wouldn't be quicker to just unroll half a roll and put it on the old tube.

It is NOT a tpaper holder, this is a tpaper holder Shop toliet paper holders at Lowes.com: Search Results

and here is the soap holder: ASI 7410-B, Soap Dish W/bar, Recessed, Bright#

Also that is NOT a roll of paper towel. It is way too long for that.

It is NOT a tpaper holder, this is a tpaper holder Shop toliet paper holders at Lowes.com: Search Results

and here is the soap holder: ASI 7410-B, Soap Dish W/bar, Recessed, Bright#

Also that is NOT a roll of paper towel. It is way too long for that.

You really need to learn mordorbunds sense of humor. :P

Actually it would be simpler for him to put j/k after his posts. I am sure I am not the only one who does not 'get' his humour.

That's what makes his humor so awesome. Some of it is so subtle. He has made me laugh since the day he joined the site.

My grandmother, about 6 years ago, tried to set up multiple companies abroad in West Africa, before eventually abandoning the project due to the corruption of locals and the government. One of the companies was supposed to be renting holiday villas out to tourists, and the primary villa was already build before the project was abandoned.

Obviously locals were employed to build the villa, although the design was to English/Western world standards, as they were the intended customer base. The problem was, none of the locals were really familiar with a lot of the concepts of these standards. For instance, when the shower was built, they then placed the toilet on top of the shower base and plumbed it in, so anyone taking a shower would have to sit on the toilet.

We have a picture of it somewhere, I'll post it if I can find it. Obviously they were instructed to remove it...

Actually it would be simpler for him to put j/k after his posts. I am sure I am not the only one who does not 'get' his humour.

Putting "j/k" after your posts (or, equivalently but even more annoyingly, putting a smiley) is like telling a joke and then guffawing, jabbing your elbow repeatedly into your listeners' ribs, and loudly asking, "Get it? Get it? Pretty funny, huh? Get it?" Mere words utterly fail to describe the irritation caused by such behavior.

Of course, telling a joke without loudly anouncing, "Hey! I JUST TOLD YOU A JOKE!" does run the risk of people not understanding your joke. So if you are not willing to post your witty repartee and then hear the crickets chirping, better stick with the smileys.

j/k!

:)

(j/k about the j/k and the smiley!)

(No, not really! j/k about the previous j/k!!)

(Haw, haw! I take it back! j/k!)

:):):)

Oh, I am such the joker! Look, j/k. Seriously.

I use the : D on other sites but not this one anymore. I really hate the green face and big teeth. Other than that I love smilies. I dont remember Vort kidding before.Do you really do that, Vort?

Just so ya know you can disable smilies when making a post (it may not be worth the effort because you have to do it each time I think) but it lets you do :D or my favorite:

A) Random Item

B) Random Item

C) Random Item

I use the : D on other sites but not this one anymore. I really hate the green face and big teeth. Other than that I love smilies. I dont remember Vort kidding before.Do you really do that, Vort?

No, of course not. I was just kidding.

Posted Image

Annewandering: Now, this reminds me already of interceeding, about how you can feel like you do not belong, and to see the tolient paper holder does not feels belong that it is in the wrong place, where as how could someone place and be backward and see that it is not right? As to what we discuss and prayed about in another discussions forum "Don't feel belong".