The Third Time Was The Charm!!!

slamjet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's happening on June 9th. So to prepare, I got me some white pants form the distribution center. My word, there's about ten feet of legs on those suckers and no belt loops! Looks like I've got some sewing to do this weekend.

Well, it's happening on June 9th. So to prepare, I got me some white pants form the distribution center. My word, there's about ten feet of legs on those suckers and no belt loops! Looks like I've got some sewing to do this weekend.

I may surprise you and be there.

If you travel more than 10, or even 20 miles to attend my baptism that will last 45 min to an hour, you're nuts. That being said, PM me for the location. Posting it on my facebook is one thing, an open forum is a bit uncomfortable.

Oh yea, Back, all babies are onery. You might get used to it by the time you have child #10.

For bonus points, find all the really thin flotation devices you can and sew them in. Make the one baptizing you work for it as hard as you've had to :P

For bonus points, find all the really thin flotation devices you can and sew them in. Make the one baptizing you work for it as hard as you've had to :P

So, compound the problem of my hugeness with buoyancy. Yup, that's the way to bring the spirit into the meeting :mellow: