Lame Jokes, the Sequel

zil

There was once this poor guy who kissed his wife and went to work one morning only to find out he got laid off.  With a heavy heart, he went home to their 30th floor apartment to break the bad news.  That's when he found his wife naked on the bed with a guilty look on her face.  He looked out the window to see a guy hanging off the sill so in his rage he was able to lift the heavy armoire and hoisted it at the guy out the window.  This got him off-balance and he ended up falling the 30 floors down to his death.

The next thing he knows, he was facing St. Peter who was asking him how he ended up at the pearly gates.  He then proceeded to explain that he fell out of a 30-story window.  Another man then approached St. Peter who was asked the same question and replied, "there I was doing my boring job of cleaning windows when an armoire suddenly fell on top of me."  Another man followed and St. Peter asked him the same question for which he replied, 'I was hiding in this armoire...".

You know you’ve got Trump derangement syndrome when:

You’re out on a date -

Date:  That’s a nice suit!

You:  Thanks, I got it 30% off.

Date (with a wink):  I’d like it 100% off.

You:  American middle class business owners can’t just hand suits out for free, you commie!

Edited by anatess2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Joe: Are you an organ donor?

Jane: No, but I once gave an old piano to the Salvation Army.

What's the difference between a cat and a complex sentence?  A cat has claws at the end of its paws, and a complex sentence has a pause at the end of its clause.

Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, zil said:

Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.

Growing up, we had a wood-splitting tool that looked like a wedge mounted onto the end of a long handle. We used it quite a bit for splitting firewood, of which we needed lots and lots when I was in high school. Not knowing its proper name, we called it a "sledge wedge".

So if you've seen one sledge wedge, you've seen a maul.

A termite walks into a bar and asks "Is the bar tender here?"

This coffee tastes like mud.  It's fresh ground.

What do you call a sleepwalking nun? Roamin Catholic.

When you have an appointment to deal with a vicious rabbit, you know you're having a bad hare day.

Edited by Guest

I knew a couple who met in a revolving door.  I think they're still going 'round together.

@Just_A_Guy What do you get when you cross a librarian with a lawyer?  All the information you need, but you can't understand a word of it.

Did you hear about the Italian chef who died?  He pasta way.

What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant?  Swimming trunks.

What do you call 10 rabbits walking backward?  A receding hareline.

1 hour ago, zil said:

I knew a couple who met in a revolving door.  I think they're still going 'round together.

@Just_A_Guy What do you get when you cross a librarian with a lawyer?  All the information you need, but you can't understand a word of it.

Did you hear about the Italian chef who died?  He pasta way.

What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant?  Swimming trunks.

What do you call 10 rabbits walking backward?  A receding hareline.

I met my wife while we were leaving a classroom. We started going out.

What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino? (Oldie but goodie.)

Two guys struck up a conversation while waiting for Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"How'd you die?" the first man asks the second. "I froze to death," says the second.

"How did you die?" says the second. "I had a heart attack", says the first guy. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom, and found her alone. I ran down to the basement, bot no one was hiding there. I ran up to the second floor, but no one was hiding there either. I ran as fast as I could to the attic, and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack and died."

The second man shakes his head, "If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."

Einsten, Newton, and Pascal were playing hide and seek.

lt’s Einstein’s turn to count, so he covers his eyes and starts counting to ten. Pascal runs off and hides. Newton draws a one meter by one meter square on the ground in front of Einstein, then stands in the middle of it. Einstein reaches ten and uncovers his eyes. He sees Newton immediately and exclaims “Newton! I found you! You’re it!”

Newton smiles and says “No, you found a Newton over a square meter. You found Pascal.”

My son is 3 years old and I took him shopping.  When we got home, I found a chocolate bar in his pocket.  I did not pay for it and for sure he didn’t pay for it!  So I immediately marched him out the door straight back into the shopping center and went to the jewelers.