e v e

The trinity = the family

On 2/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Earl said:

Hi Eve,

Ill address the Trinity question in another way ,simplified sorta way.

Do the  three Trinity personalities  God ,Son,Spirit have conscious awareness of each other actualizing themselves as a single Deity-God or Is God a single consciousness actualized as  a Father,Son and Spirit Deity Trinity personalities?

"His souls have the most gorgeous glorified bodies"Are His souls one time human  who thereafter obtained a suitable  or presented with another type or modified from their original carbon based type?I'm asking what are you calling glorified?Is the glorified bodies carbon modified or of a unknown substance?Are they material, semi material or as Paul states ," a greater substance"?Just curious since you stated you met God but did not say where this happened if that's not too personal question.

i don’t know that i replied well so I will try. 

God and His spirit and Son are beings. 

Grin... no not carbon based. 

carbon based being a bit substandard by comparison. :)

I need to ponder how to reply to the first part. 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:52 PM, Jane_Doe said:

LDS Christinas don't view the unity that is the Godhead as "just an organization".  It's very... off base when you put it that way, and hoesntly it kind of feels offensive.  That unity is HUGE.

yes but His feminine spirit is part of the godhead. God’s very core of love. She is the only holy spirit there is.

Edited by e v e

5 hours ago, e v e said:

yes but His feminine spirit is part of the godhead. God’s very core of love. She is the only holy spirit there is.

I acknowledge your beliefs there, but it's not part of my beliefs or LDS Christian teachings. 

3 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

I acknowledge your beliefs there, but it's not part of my beliefs or LDS Christian teachings. 

okay. It’s why i stay on the christian beliefs section since i’m not lds. 

Edited by e v e
clarify

On 2/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, prisonchaplain said:

1. I suspect that there is a certain amount of validity to this. Within the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement we speak of the Spirit in ways that probably seem feminine. The Spirit comforts, brings peace, allows us to sense God's presence, fills us, etc. In many ways these could be seen as "mothering." Another aside is that we have a Korean-originated religious sect in our area--the World Mission Society Church of God. It teaches that the founding pastor was the return of Christ, and that his alleged wife is Mother God.

2. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Michael is Jesus, and that he was/is "a god," but not Jehovah--not GOD. They also teach that the 144K are Jehovah's chosen, amongst the Witnesses, who will reign with Jehovah in heaven, with the rest serving him on a reborn paradise-like earth.

The above is meant to show that other religious sects seem to share bits and pieces of what e v e is espousing.

thank you prisonchaplain for this. I don't know i I gave you a proper thanks originally.  Michael is not Jesus, but is the 144k sons...

I can expand up on that if you were interested. So the 144k themselves are Michael. They are sons and daughters but the sons being the legal representatives are the ones mentioned in rev. 

The 144k are the originals of eden restored, who will return with Christ to this earth after it went dark

to save many millions more believers who had to suffer trib.