The time of the devil's dominion

Jonah

I had a question on this section, given on November 1 1831.

"For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour
is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power
over his own dominion
".

Could this be a future reference to Revelation 19:19-20 or what there some event soon after 1831 which
sheds light on it?

13 hours ago, Jonah said:

I had a question...

Sure, sure. Yet another 'question'. Hey @TheTanakas, @Jonah has another question for you. Hey @Jonah, @TheTanakas has a question for you too.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:03 PM, Vort said:

Jonah is not a friend, nor even an honest questioner. Jonah is an antagonist. It's time he be recognized as such.

The person behind these accounts is as obvious in their shenanigans as water is wet.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:11 AM, Carborendum said:

It's good to see that @GaleG hasn't let a little thing like being banned stop her/him from posting.

Sure enough. 

16 hours ago, Jonah said:

"For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour
is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power
over his own dominion
".

Could this be a future reference to Revelation 19:19-20 or what there some event soon after 1831 which
sheds light on it?

Yes.

2 hours ago, TheTanakas said:

Is that normal for you to make false claims about me or anyone else on this forum?

Pete

Is it normal for someone to make repetitive fake accounts, mislead others about who you are and what your real intentions are for being here?

I find it hilarious that you think we should take anything you say seriously. You've come to teach those Mormons a good ol' lesson, but do so under the shroud of deception. From the outset, this is self defeating, hypocritical and embarrassing to your 'cause'.

5 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

But Truthseaker wasn't Catholic, was she?

Not only that.  But there are an awful lot of Catholics.

Blossom billed herself Catholic.  Yes, there are an awful lot of Catholics.  Not as much Catholics on lds.net.  And less probable Catholic sock puppets.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:01 PM, NeedleinA said:

Is it normal for someone to make repetitive fake accounts, mislead others about who you are and what your real intentions are for being here?

I find it hilarious that you think we should take anything you say seriously. You've come to teach those Mormons a good ol' lesson, but do so under the shroud of deception. From the outset, this is self defeating, hypocritical and embarrassing to your 'cause'.

Oh well ... I can't help you with your conspiracy theory.  It seems to be a common theme with
some of my recent posts .  Talk about bearing false witness against your neighbour.  I'll 
keep asking questions on the forum but I don't expect any meaningful reply from you  🙂

1 hour ago, TheTanakas said:

Oh well ... I can't help you with your conspiracy theory.  It seems to be a common theme with
some of my recent posts .  Talk about bearing false witness against your neighbour.  I'll 
keep asking questions on the forum but I don't expect any meaningful reply from you  🙂

Nice, Pete. I mean Jonah, I mean Gale, I mean... whatever other false name you conjure up next for your dog and pony show.

Yep, talk about it. Multiple false accounts, is false witness against your neighbor. Willing to bear false witness in order to save the souls of the Mormons, must be going swimmingly. I can see the justification wheels now... "I must lie in order to get the Mormons to follow the true Jesus, so they can learn about not lying".

On 4/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, Jonah said:

over his own dominion
".

sheds light on it?

I’m just a Yankee guesser; but it seems to me that D&C 1 describes a time when Satan exercises great power; whereas Revelation 19:19-20 describes a time when Satan’s power is vastly limited.  So no, I don’t think they directly relate; except that the events described in D&C 1 seem to precede that described in Revelation 19:19-21.

As for events occurring soon after 1831:  Offhand, I have a hard time coming up with any major catastrophes that occurred immediately after the antebellum period of American history.  

Edited by Just_A_Guy

1 hour ago, TheTanakas said:

Maybe you are watching FoxNews too much?  See this.

Doubling Down?  I guess you don't feel like you have a choice.  If you just set up another sock puppet, we'll be able to tell within just a few posts.  Your voice is the same with each one.  So, just how many will you set up?  Do you want some help deceiving us into thinking your next one is someone else?

1) You ask a question as if you're misunderstanding something.  But it is really just your intentional misreading of it. Find something with more substance which is "actually" confusing.  We'd be happy to discuss it with you.
2) You don't actually participate in conversation.  Oh, sure you may give a one or two word answer or a simple phrase.  But you don't actually answer any questions in a discussion format.  Part of an online forum is for people to get to know you and understand where you're coming from.  If we don't really get to know YOU, we can't really answer your questions, because we don't know what YOU'RE getting at. It's just meaningless words on a screen for some zombie out to get quick answers and never really do any thinking or pondering on your own.  And your personal pondering and praying is where you'll get the answers, not from strangers on the internet.  The conversation is supposed to help you think outside the box.  The actual understanding comes from your pondering and praying.

You want us to take you seriously?  You want us to not believe you're just a sock puppet?  Then think about these things.  

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we're more than HAPPY to discuss things with you if you actually participate in a discussion as well as take the time to think about things on your own, ponder them, and pray about them.  The way you've been doing it by just dropping a question with neither participation in the overall conversation nor sincere searching doesn't help anyone.