I must have it! Celestial dreams

richlittell

On lighter note.

What are the things you can or cannot do without if you have to go to the Celestial Kingdom.

For me, that would be peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Pizza (preferably pepperoni), and chocolate. If I can't have those, it'll be tough times :lol:

Oh, and surely we could come up with a special celestial blend of coffee (ouch, is that blasphemous?), but of course, only the holy kind without imperfections, you know, so it is legit.

I have a friend who says his worlds won't have any flies. I think I'd like to banish mosquitoes.

TOTALLY...I really hope there aren't mosquitos. But aren't all living things supposed to be vegetarian in heaven anyways? So the mosquitos will be eating carrots instead of people. ;)

I still hope there is snow...and skiing. I really do like snow.

Snow!! Yes, I want snow. (oh, and the ban on mosquitoes and flies was for newly created worlds)

I really don't want to see any octopus though, I mean, ugh, how creepy! And cockroaches?, or is that just an earthly stigma.

Hmmm, will football be allowed? And if so, how would we play? Would we like have to slip into some kind of mortal mode so that nobody uses special powers?

But who would win? If both sides are perfect, it wouldn't be able to happen. eg, a pass is thrown, of course it's perfect, but does the player make the perfect catch, or does the defense make the perfect play to stop it????

OUCH-my head hurts just thinking about it.

Got to have pizza, steak, chips, any food that is not good for you here.

I want mountains and streams and lakes and trees and tremendous views!!!!

And fireflies, of course, I mean who wouldn't want fireflies?

Years ago I had a job where I could regularly travel in the driving cabs of trains. At night, way out in the country where there are no lights, we would always see hundreds of fireflies. It's something I haven't thought of in ages...

For me, I don't want to go anywhere without my guitars... :eek:

FF

On lighter note.

What are the things you can or cannot do without if you have to go to the Celestial Kingdom.

For me, that would be peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Pizza (preferably pepperoni), and chocolate. If I can't have those, it'll be tough times :lol:

Oh, and surely we could come up with a special celestial blend of coffee (ouch, is that blasphemous?), but of course, only the holy kind without imperfections, you know, so it is legit.

I have a friend who says his worlds won't have any flies. I think I'd like to banish mosquitoes.

No ants, spiders, fleas, and flies to start with. :lol:

Edited by Hemidakota

But who would win? If both sides are perfect, it wouldn't be able to happen. eg, a pass is thrown, of course it's perfect, but does the player make the perfect catch, or does the defense make the perfect play to stop it????

OUCH-my head hurts just thinking about it.

Got to have pizza, steak, chips, any food that is not good for you here.

We could have a special Stadium that nulls everyone's special powers and the only athletic abilities we could have would revert to the prime of our youth!

There's just gotta be a way to do sports! I mean, if not, what else am I gonna' get crazy about?

We could have a special Stadium that nulls everyone's special powers and the only athletic abilities we could have would revert to the prime of our youth!

There's just gotta be a way to do sports! I mean, if not, what else am I gonna' get crazy about?

BUt just think, you could watch any and every game that's on, Oh wait, watching football on a Sunday, hmmmmmm?????

BUt just think, you could watch any and every game that's on, Oh wait, watching football on a Sunday, hmmmmmm?????

Oh, I got it! We can just go down to our favorite world and take in those mortals' games. We can record them for Saturdays, sort of a 3D live actual size recording--oh wait, that's the urim and thummin, or was that the white stone.

MOE's list of things that must be in heaven (or else it wouldn't be heaven)

1. Sex (This is a deal breaker for me)

2. My wife (Number one is kind of pointless without Number Two)

3. Hiking Trails

4. Beaches

5. Frisbee

6. Barbecue

7. Baseball (where the yankees are always in last place)

8. Very high fat content foods

9. Seafood

10. Thongs and Cleavage (Why this is funny)

Edited by MarginOfError
Let the record state that my wife had to remind me that sex would be pointless without her...men!