The End of American Capitalism - Your MONEY IS REALLY WORTH NOTHING.....

prophetdavidmabus

*****new website up due to overwhelming world-wide traffic*****

did you ever hear of the 1st amendment? or will you censor me like

everyone you disagree with...

the vote of the deluded, deceived, and brainwashed masses is not

valid.... it is a SHAM DEMOCRACY!

FINAL DRAFT FOR WORLD-WIDE CIRCULATION:

edition 1568 is the Prophetic Work

see how we stopped the MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL CHALLENGE and caused

the president of American Atheists, Ellen Johnson, to quit her job.

those headless babbling idiots in Washington and Ottawa are completely

oblivious to the *REAL WORLD*

visit *******URL BELOW*********

Nostradamus Prophecies - USA

to see what the REAL WORLD looks like

Guess what is inside angel's envelope:

|

| ????????

|

and to wrap up:

YouTube - James Randi on CBS This Morning - Nostrodamus

and this is for your CENSORSHIP OF THE TRUTH, Politico Wannabe

Frauds.....

Posted Image

No MERCY FOR THE BANKS

Last Chance to GET OUT....TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

YouTube - Banking blow

it's a question of time before the END OF CAPITALISM

Edited by Palerider

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I don't see a point to this thread. I went to one of those links you posted and it had to be THE most ridiculous interview I've ever seen. I know one thing. I'll never hear the number 9 again and think of it in the same way. I think it will become my least favorite number. lol

Edited by pam

Is the point of this thread the message of the Zeitgeist movie? If I have it right, the Zeitgeist message is an atheistic and anarchistic proposal of anti-monetization and the end of private property and the replacement of all world governments with with a utopian world society with a "resource based economy" and technology for its religion. The real call to action of this film is that of rallying support for the Venus Project whose very website asks for donations and sells DVDs and books for the very monetary units they speak so ill of. The message is simply a modern face on a very old concept which we all know well: COMMUNISM.

-a-train

Communism being, of course, a totalitarian governmental process which takes the effort of all the little people to provide for the extravagant lifestyles of the few at the top of the heap...:) As for the rest of it, it reminds me of those ads you can find the classified pages of the Inquirer and other scholarly journals of that ilk (FYI, an ilk is just a big deer)...you know, the ones that say things like........

ALIEN ABDUCTION PLANS REVEALED!!!

AMERICAN GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED BY LEFT WING/RIGHT WING/FRONT WING!!!

BATBOY TO SEEK SENATE SEAT!!

MARY POPPINS IS REAL...AND LIVING IN DULUTH!!!

BIG THREE AUTOMAKERS TO SEEK GOVERNMENT BAILOUT MONEY!!! (oh, wait, that one was true)

ALL AMERICAN UNDERWEAR NOW MADE IN PAKISTAN!!! (which may be true, as well)

NOSTRADAMUS AND MILTON BERLE ARE RELATIVES!!!

CLINT EASTWOOD ACTUALLY MICHAEL JACKSON IN DISGUISE!!!

and my very personal favorite...

MARTIANS GAIN CONTROL OF PLANET KOLOB, ANGELS IN TURMOIL!!!

Is the point of this thread the message of the Zeitgeist movie? If I have it right, the Zeitgeist message is an atheistic and anarchistic proposal of anti-monetization and the end of private property and the replacement of all world governments with with a utopian world society with a "resource based economy" and technology for its religion. The real call to action of this film is that of rallying support for the Venus Project whose very website asks for donations and sells DVDs and books for the very monetary units they speak so ill of. The message is simply a modern face on a very old concept which we all know well: COMMUNISM.

-a-train

Hmm, you kinda go it wrong -- it'sn definitely not communism.

Pantheism on a social level is what the Zeitgeist movement calls for.

And obviously, they have to use money, because we're in the monetary system?

I don't actually support the ideas of the film -- but if you're going to criticise it, you oughta watch it!

The Zeitgeist Movement is nothing on the Patriot Movement (Ron Paul) which calls for a safer commodities non-centralised monetary system. Ron Paul is a true patriot if there ever was one.

But yeah, incase you haven't noticed ... American Capitalism is falling to it's knees at the moment, but if you look into the monetary system you see that it's totally engineered.

At the moment they're working on a new monetary system at these economic forums because they know they cannot keep pushing the same system in the same way, I personally predict an international central bank. But we'll have to wait and see...

It's interesting that we're asked to defend and trust free market capitalism, and this is not a free market, by any means.

Edited by Aesa

Haven't we always expected this nation to have a serious meltdown? How long has it now been that the prophets have told us: get your food storage. Get out of debt. Pay off your house. Put some money away for difficult times.

Anyone who has followed the prophet doesn't have so much to worry about right now. As it is, I'm not interested in replacing the current system with either communism or a zeitgeist system. I would like to see the United Order, or something similar come about, though. But that is a program that can't include most Americans, as most are not ready nor able to live it.