Are you smarter than a 5th grader

pam

Hah! Yes I am smarter than a 5th grader! I won a million without any help from the kiddos.

Actually, I'm a little addicted to this game now. My best friend got one of her kids the little handheld game of this and I keep snatching it away. Some days I'm only smarter than a 2nd grader to my consternation.

I'm smarter than a 5th grader!!!

Saw a video clip of this show and this lady was asked which european country has Budapest as its capital, she thought that europe was a country and that she was sure they spoke french! Then when she found out it was Hungary she didn't believe it was a real country!!!!

Edit

found it!!

YouTube - Are you smarter than a 5th grader: Budapest is the capital of what European country?

Edited by GB-UK

Saw a video clip of this show and this lady was asked which european country has Budapest as its capital, she thought that europe was a country and that she was sure they spoke french! Then when she found out it was Hungary she didn't believe it was a real country!!!!

Edit

found it!!

YouTube - Are you smarter than a 5th grader: Budapest is the capital of what European country?

That's Kellie Pickler. She was a finalist on one of the seasons of American Idol. She really is like that.

Edit

found it!!

you always have hope these things really don't happen......LOL!!!!!

I tried it again very early this morning. Got all the way up to the million dollar question and blew it again. Sheesh!!! I think I need to go back to 5th grade. Well actually my excuse is..5th grade was a LONG time ago for me. No comments from you Pale.

I tried it again very early this morning. Got all the way up to the million dollar question and blew it again. Sheesh!!! I think I need to go back to 5th grade. Well actually my excuse is..5th grade was a LONG time ago for me. No comments from you Pale.

still keeping with the Christmas spirit...not saying anything....:)

Ok that quiz is such a joke. I got a 1st grade social studies question that asked what the most populous city in Washington state was. Are you kidding me? Ok I am not saying I didn't know the answer but is that something a 1st grader would know. Maybe a 1st grader from Washington might know that, but I have my own 2nd grader so I asked him what the most populous city in Idaho (where we live) is. He had no idea. Then I asked him if he knew what the word populous meant. He thought it meant great. So I asked him again and the only city he could name was the one he lived in. Either I am not getting my money's worth from his school or this game is rigged.

Edit: I just got a 1st grade science question that used the word indiginous, give me a break.

Edited by checkerboy

While my son is Tech Support in this household, I am pleased to report that I *am* smarter than a fifth grader! Being that I teach math to gifted fourth graders, I'd better be!

brag brag brag :P

Ok that quiz is such a joke. I got a 1st grade social studies question that asked what the most populous city in Washington state was. Are you kidding me? Ok I am not saying I didn't know the answer but is that something a 1st grader would know. Maybe a 1st grader from Washington might know that, but I have my own 2nd grader so I asked him what the most populous city in Idaho (where we live) is. He had no idea. Then I asked him if he knew what the word populous meant. He thought it meant great. So I asked him again and the only city he could name was the one he lived in. Either I am not getting my money's worth from his school or this game is rigged.

Edit: I just got a 1st grade science question that used the word indiginous, give me a break.

that is hard to believe some of the first grade qustions...