When can we say that we’ve had enough?

MarginOfError

MOE I appreciate all that effort you went to for lala's sake..But she has asked that her account be deleted and I have obliged.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh. I believe that was an epic win by Moe.

Alas, FunkyTown, I find myself mournful in these situations. I just can’t bring myself into any joviality after having run someone off the boards—especially when it is someone so similar to myself.

Well poop!!!! The two posters at the center of this little spat have gone and made up without letting me get my two cents in.:mad: Man, why didn't you wait for me!?!?!?!?

All I am left to say is that I love MOE and I love BYTOR and.....I think it is so typical that one person's starting "punch" seems to give completely random people the permission to throw some more! I suppose this is how bar fights get started. So....would you all mind going to the parking lot. I would like to sit and sip my sasparilla!

BTW....have we all had enough yet?

Edited by Misshalfway

Two things here, I find your smug arrogance at anything posted that doesn't agree with your POV, and goose step's right a long with your limited life experience to be laughable.

I felt I had somehow inadvertantly traveled to Bizzaro World (place where everything is backwards) when I read this.

Do they make any of those patches, like they do for cigarette addiction, that allow you to slowly taper off?

:D

I prescribe a 20% increase in one's intake of superhero movies, medieval/fantasy-themed video games, classic Westerns, or soap operas until the patient becomes inured to politics.

Side effects may include insomnia, loss of cognitive function, and weight gain. Prolonged treatment may result in permanent damage, so check back with me in three weeks.

Edited by Kawazu

FYI....

I will post this at another thread as well. Much has been said regarding Bytor's threads....some of it not very kind. Such is life.

Since May 6th 2009, I have started 53 threads. ( based on a quick count) 49 of these threads included links to news stories. Of the 49 links, 13 mentioned Obama in the title and not all of the titles were negative. I posted links from the following news sources:

Wall Street Journal: 13 times

News Max: 9 times

Associated Press: 5 times

New York Times: 2 times

Los Angelos Times: 2 times

Telegraph.co. 2 times

USA Today 1 time

Washington Times 1 time

Mormon Zone 1 time

Bloomberg 1 time

San Francisco Chronicle 1 time

LDS Curch News 1 time

Jerusalem Post 1 time

Life Magazine 1 time

Pravda 1 time

Washington Post 1 time

Reuters 1 time

CBS news 1 time

New York Post 1 time

Breitbart 1 time

Economist 1 time

I have highlighted the links that are widely considered to be liberal or definitely not conservative. Nearly half the links, (9). Threads with Obama's name in the title must stick out more than the others.

I posted links from the following news sources:

New York Times.......

Moe - it looks like you're not the only one around here who is "rigorously anal" (that's an Elphie quote BTW). :lol:

Well poop!!!! The two posters at the center of this little spat have gone and made up without letting me get my two cents in.:mad: Man, why didn't you wait for me!?!?!?!?

All I am left to say is that I love MOE and I love BYTOR and.....I think it is so typical that one person's starting "punch" seems to give completely random people the permission to throw some more! I suppose this is how bar fights get started. So....would you all mind going to the parking lot. I would like to sit and sip my sasparilla!

BTW....have we all had enough yet?

Geez, a food fight and its over before I even got up from my nap after lunch, which consisted of those wonderful strained beets and sour milk. :eek:

FYI....

I will post this at another thread as well. Much has been said regarding Bytor's threads....some of it not very kind. Such is life.

Since May 6th 2009, I have started 53 threads. ( based on a quick count) 49 of these threads included links to news stories. Of the 49 links, 13 mentioned Obama in the title and not all of the titles were negative. I posted links from the following news sources:

New York Times: 2 times

Los Angelos Times: 2 times

Telegraph.co. 2 times

USA Today 1 time

Washington Times 1 time

Mormon Zone 1 time

Bloomberg 1 time

San Francisco Chronicle 1 time

LDS Curch News 1 time

Jerusalem Post 1 time

Life Magazine 1 time

Pravda 1 time

Washington Post 1 time

Reuters 1 time

CBS news 1 time

New York Post 1 time

Breitbart 1 time

Economist 1 time

I have highlighted the links that are widely considered to be liberal or definitely not conservative. Nearly half the links, (9). Threads with Obama's name in the title must stick out more than the others.

How is 9 nearly half of 49? Admittedly, I'm not great with math, but I can work a mean calculator.