What's unique about yourself?

LDSChristian

My eyebrows. The hair at the ends of my brows grow straight up and then curl a little bit, rather than growing sideways like the rest, so I have little curved points at the ends. My dad calls them "pixies" and my hubby loves them. He was so disappointed when they didn't get passed on to any of our children.

where my eyebrow stops near my nose my hair does that too!!

if that makes sense.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iggy,

Heck, folding cloth(e)s is nothing, how about folding t-shirts or underwear and use a ruler to make sure all of them are perfectly square and perfect dimension when folded. That is what we had to do in the military :)

Had to do that for my ex husband, also iron his sheets & pillow cases and make the bed up with clean sheets every day. Didn't do the sheets & cases- told him to buy two or three more sets and I will change them every third day.

As for his knickers- I would fold them while I was watching TV- his socks I would pair up and then tie them together into a knot. He even wanted me to iron his polo shirts, and knitted long sleeve shirts. I did the sleeves, collars and on his button downs, did the seams, buttons & button holes too. He wore them snug, so his body heat took care of the wrinkles if there were any. I got them off the line, or out of the dryer before the wrinkles were set.

When I was in high school, for extra money I would iron my Uncles police uniforms. I also replaced the missing buttons, repaired the fraying collars and cuffs (well Grandma did the collars/cuffs - it was her son- but she let me keep the money). Thankfully Uncle wasn't so anal that he had to have his undershirts ironed!

Thought it would be interesting for us to know things that make each other unique.

What makes me unique is the fact that I can be around someone for about 5 minutes and take on some of that person's personality.

I was able to pull off a 5 move checkmate last sunday :D

NOT COSTCO!!!! All those aisles to run up and down....

Actually I used two carts. One cart had the baby twins in the basket in their infant car seats. The older twins (more like 4 years old) were in the side-by-side seats and the oldest (around 7 years old) was tailing along, helping push while I pushed the kids basket and I dragged the second cart with all the products in it.

Yes, I got lots and lots of stares and ladies saying "I just HAVE to see your kids" to which I'd say to myself "no you don't." You will notice that parents with twins learn to not make eye contact with anyone for fear of gawkers wanting to talk to them, give them advice, and the ubiquitous "I wish I had twins." To which the answer is "If you wish you had twins, you deserve to have them."

Yes, I got lots and lots of stares and ladies saying "I just HAVE to see your kids" to which I'd say to myself "no you don't." You will notice that parents with twins learn to not make eye contact with anyone for fear of gawkers wanting to talk to them, give them advice, and the ubiquitous "I wish I had twins." To which the answer is "If you wish you had twins, you deserve to have them."

After having my twins, I was surprised by how many people said they wished they had twins as well. I just gave them strange looks.

Had to do that for my ex husband, also iron his sheets & pillow cases and make the bed up with clean sheets every day. Didn't do the sheets & cases- told him to buy two or three more sets and I will change them every third day.

As for his knickers- I would fold them while I was watching TV- his socks I would pair up and then tie them together into a knot. He even wanted me to iron his polo shirts, and knitted long sleeve shirts. I did the sleeves, collars and on his button downs, did the seams, buttons & button holes too. He wore them snug, so his body heat took care of the wrinkles if there were any. I got them off the line, or out of the dryer before the wrinkles were set.

I understand why he's your EX. I would of handed him the iron and told him to have a blast.

I'm not sure my wife even knows how to iron.

Edited by mnn727