Paste what's on your clipboard right now

Guest xforeverxmetalx

Guest xforeverxmetalx

Fun game I thought you guys might like.

Mine:

1. The "du" form of the imperative is formed by dropping the final "-en" of the infinitive and adding "-e" to the end of the word. This "-e" ending is usually dropped in spoken German and quite often in written German as well.

I would just leave the numbers and edit out that it's someone's scouting id..... could someone be looked up with that or something? lol maybe nothing could be found by it but.... i don't know, was just my first thought. lol

I think you'll all be hard-pressed to look it up. There's far too much you would have to know to do anything with it. In fact, you'd have to know more than me.

cash value is credited with interest

based on the performance of a stock

market index, most frequently the

Standard and Poor's 500 Composite

Stock Index (S&P 500 Index)

Been working on a white paper of my own to properly (and legally) explain a very interesting financial concept - expounding on the strategy's virtues and exposing the fallacies most keep perpetuating.

Okay, I'm a techno idiot. What is a "clipboard"? I'm assuming we're not talking about a wooden or plastic board with a clip on the top?

When you 'Cut' or 'Copy' from one document with the intent to 'Paste' into another you need a place to store it during the transfer. This storage place is called the clipboard