LDS tattoo ideas

RMGuy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, oh, oh, I know! I know! What about a DIET COKE tattoo? Caffeine free, of course.

I tried to convince the primary leaders in our ward to get CTR tattooed across the knuckles on one hand and "RWH" (Return with Honor) tattooed across the knuckles on the other hand. But nobody ever listens to me. <sigh>

I personally think the "Modest is Hottest" tramp stamp is awesome! That would make a great Young Women's activity!!!!

Guest johnymac001
Hidden

sian dragon tattoo designs, inspirational religious tattoos, cool patriotic tattoos, black tribal tattoos, and lower back tattoos designs among our selection of designs. Be sure to use only the highest quality tattoos designs for your next trip to the tattoo shop with our downloadable designs.

I've been back and forth about this subject. I'm in the military and there are alot of leasons I've learned and getting a tattoo is a great way to identify a body that's missing body parts.

I'm not Samoan but I love how their tattoos stand for something.....Still debating on doing it or not myself.

My son lost a good friend in Iraq and tattood a remembrance on his upper arm. I am not a fan of tattoos but it seemed respectful to me.

The military does dna on all the soldiers now dont they? At least I heard they were. Thats all the would need. Besides buddies can identify each other. Not trying to be morbid but dont think you need to do a tattoo for that reason.

Kind of hard to do DNA on the battlefield. I've been shot at with small arms( guns that is not peoples arms) and RPG's and if you get hit with one of those there won't be much to look at. Vehicles blowing up and catching fire is a nice way to go too. A tattoo for me would be my social security number and maybe my family around it since they revolve around me. I'm authorized to get one.

Kind of hard to do DNA on the battlefield. I've been shot at with small arms( guns that is not peoples arms) and RPG's and if you get hit with one of those there won't be much to look at. Vehicles blowing up and catching fire is a nice way to go too. A tattoo for me would be my social security number and maybe my family around it since they revolve around me. I'm authorized to get one.

If it makes you feel more secure then go for it. :) You might consider one of those little microchips as well. Its not going to matter much on the battlefield. Its later your family needs that closure. I know you are trying to be practical about this. Is this a common concern with the soldiers you know? I am wondering if the military needs to address the issue more clearly and better.

I've never done it because I can't choose one that I want on my body for life. I guess i'm chicken lol.

I've never done it not because I'm chicken, but because we have been counseled not to.