Two unit tests, zero integration tests

Vort

A challenging test, I must agree. I stand facing straight into the corner (so neither urinal is directly in front of me) with a urinal at each shoulder (if it's not too scatologically offensive for the thirdhour community):

1) Can I successfully aim into one or the other?
2) Do I experience a kind of "stage fright" where I fail to relieve myself because I cannot choose one over the other (there's got to be some kind of object lesson here for situations when it doesn't matter which choice)
3) Do I accept the challenge (in the vein of the Jimmy John's overachiever classification) to urinate into both without spilling any onto the floor or wall?

Edited by MrShorty
posted too soon trying to figure out how to get a simple carriage return without the paragraph space (shift+enter for future reference)

43 minutes ago, Vort said:

*Or, The risks of hiring female plumbers.

You simply failed to read the req specs.  It stated it right there... "2 urinals designed to be accessible to siamese twins using the urinals at the same time, rubbing buttcheeks is a design non-issue."

36 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

You simply failed to read the req specs.  It stated it right there... "2 urinals designed to be accessible to siamese twins using the urinals at the same time, rubbing buttcheeks is a design non-issue."

This sounds like the beginning of a 6-word title of a 5-word story.

2 hours ago, Vort said:

2toilets.jpg

Reminds me of a restroom in my high school. We had two toilets in the same stall facing each other like you would sit two chairs to have a conversation. I remember the one and only time that I used that particular arrangement I had a guy come in and pound on the door of the stall telling me I had to open up and let him in to use the other one (I did no such thing).

"Now, as for what 'counts' as home teaching, every good thing you do 'counts,' so report it all!" - Elder Holland, 2016.

6 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Lemme guess, someone's idea of a fellowshipping opportunity?

"There isn’t any report.... Here too we are trying to mature." - Elder Holland, 2018