Do Satanists Infilltrate The Church?

Gaea

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judas wasn't a satanist. I don't doubt that people who are against the church can attend meetings and even go so far as to get baptised without having a testimony. I have no idea of any of therm are satanists..but I doubt it. I can't see why a satanist would want to join the church. I don't believe that Heavenly Father would allow anyone unworthy to become an Apostle or a 70.

I suppose anything is possible. It's possible that the US government has alien bodies at Area 51, It's possible that we are not alone in the universe, it's possibel that we are alone in the universe.

Silly questions.

Answers to these and your other questions can be found at either:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

LDS FAIR Apologetics Homepage

Although the answer to this question might be hard to find.

Is It Possible That Satanists Can Infiltrate The Church Without Your Knowlage.

Is It Possible That They May End up In The 70 Or Even in The Apastolic. Because Judas Was An Appostle.

1 - I suppose it is possible, but why would they want to? They would not remain in the light?

2 - Judas was not Satanic, just a betrayer for money.

I doubt that a Satanic, could make it as far as a 70 or an Apostle. God will not be mocked.

He would be found and released.

Anyone can fall. Talk to David. If there were someone deliberately working themselves up into church leadership, I think God would know about it and in His almighty wisdom, would take care of it. God has assured us that He will never allow a leader of the church to lead us a stray.

I suppose anything is possible. It's possible that the US government has alien bodies at Area 51, It's possible that we are not alone in the universe, it's possibel that we are alone in the universe.

Silly questions.

Answers to these and your other questions can be found at either:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

LDS FAIR Apologetics Homepage

Although the answer to this question might be hard to find.

Are They Silly Questions?

What Is A Child of 5 Could Ask Such Questions. You Placed You Own Possibilities There, But The Fact Is....... They Infiltrate The US Goverment.... I have No Dought In My Mind That They Infiltrate Every Possible Organisations On The Planet. Was Judas Asked To Betray When He Became An Apostle.

Are You Telling Me That There Has Never Been An Apostle That Turned The Other Way. Because They Did, I Read About It In Historical Documents Written By Your Church Leaders.

do you mean a Satanist like in the follower of the La Vey ideals or Satan Worshipper?

-Charley

What Is The La Vi Ideals, i Prever To Keep My Mind Away From Such Things.. Even FindingoUt What They Do Is Evil. If You Look Into What They Do. It Is A Curse Upon Your Soul To Learn What They Do. to Me They Do Not Exist.

But What Is The Ideal, Is It A History thing Or A Present And Now Thing.

"turned the other way" - not quite the same as "infiltrate" anyone can go inactive or apostacise - that doesn't mean that they were satanists or even became satanists.

But What If They Were Satanists And gave It Up. But Then went Bact to It.

Is That Not Infiltrate.

Judas was most certainly a satanist. The Saviour called him 'the son of Perdition' in John 17:12. What people need to understand is that while the kids in the woods reading the necronomicon, offering spells, and attempting magic and so forth are indeed engaged in devil worship, they are no more engaged than those who lie, steal, cheat, and hate. Immorality, violence, deceit, hatred, and all manner of evil are forms of devil worship and they are the acts of slavery to the father of lies.

Apostates can and have been removed from church leadership positions. Are there deceitful men among us, only here to seek our destruction? I believe there have been and there are.

We must be wise as serpents in protecting ourselves.

-a-train

A few years ago there was a letter from the first presidency warning people NOT to dabble in these practices(satan worship).

And yes, there are a few. I have witnessed a little bit of the strangeness. I was part of an investigation into it.

They twist LDS doctrine to suit their own power hungry, evil deeds. And they pretend to be upstanding church members, they even believe it themselves for the most part.

They are very sneaky with their....doctrine. They are very subtle.

They start out saying things like... "satan had a divine mission and was called to be our opposition.... he will one day receive his body and be exalted. "

(this was actually something that spread in the early days of the church... Joseph said it was wrong, evil and should "be taught no more in Zion" .but is still being taught....people tried to teach it to me....these same people do temple stuff outside the temple to get "real revelation" funny how all ya gotta do is break your temple covenants and you get real revelation....YUKK )

These people erroneously worship the father, and His two sons, Christ, and Lucifer. They have justified themselves into thinking that this is greater light and knowledge, and they are becoming part of the church of the firstborn. And are getting their callings and elections made sure.

I know, CRAZY, but I have seen it.

Your questions are interesting but I'm still trying to figure out is you mean satanist as in pray to satan, worship satan or do you mean athiest as in, don't believe in God at all. I guess either way it doesn't really matter. I mean what your sugguesting could happen in any church. Although I think people are allowed to dabble in sin. I think God allows it for a while then I think they are exposed. That's why I think it's important to use the Bible as a benchmark of truth. Take what is being said and compare to bible. If it goes against the bible then it can't be of truth. If a Satanist taught a Sunday school class and said things that seemed out of order then it seems like it would be pretty easy to verify and start to question that person. If a member of the apostles started teaching stuff out of realm of God I think the others around him would, I would hope, come down on him and investigate. But I have a hard time believing that a person that is Satanic could work his way up through all the ranks to be a member of the apostles and his sin not be exposed. But in all honestly I think people have evil in them and some people have great evil in them. So I guess anything is possible. I just think it would take several years for a person to fake their way that far up into the church with out someone figuring things out.

1 John 3:7-8 'Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he [God] is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.'

1 John 3:10 'In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.'

Judas most certainly worshipped the devil. What does 'worship' mean? It has nothing whatsoever to do with bowing and praying. While these acts of obeisance can indeed be forms of worship, 'worship' itself is not limited to such. We do not worship our Master in such things alone, but we do so in every deed and saying we perform. Neither the LORD nor the Devil seek for such things alone, but they both call us to actions much greater.

Which do we believe pleases Satan more: the bowing down to him in reverence of his name, or the betrayal of the Messiah? 'And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.' (John 13:27) Certainly Satan did not request a mere praise from Judas, he asked for much more.

Satan denies his own status of 'devil' to many: 'And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.' (2 Nephi 28:22)

There is no such thing as secular, there is no middle ground. All we do is either in obedience to God or in rejection of His precepts. Perhaps it is startling and hard to admit that our sins are in obedience and in the service of Satan. It is too horrible to think we may have at one time worshipped the father of lies with some lies of our own, but this is the case plain and simple.

Satan wants us to think he is some monster, some horned red dragon-like thing. This is only an attempt to defer our attention. When he appears, he comes in a form that is pleasing, with words that are pleasing and flattering. Thus, when he is compelled to acknowledge the existance of the devil, he can pretend he is not him. 'You must mean someone else, I am clearly not the monster you speak of.' he says.

What did Isaiah say to him? 'They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms...?' (Isaiah 14:16)

Satan's followers are in the dark. They are deceived. Many of them know not what service they provide him. They do not believe they are worshipping him nor serving him. They are in denial, and so are we if we are denying our service to him while we transgress the laws of God.

The Pharisees blindly worshipped Satan. Jesus told them: 'Ye do the deeds of your father.' (John 8:41) And He said: 'Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.' (John 8:44) And He also said: 'Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.' (Matt. 23:26)

The worshippers of the devil do it blindly. The self-deceivers fail to recognize their works are the worship of the devil. Those who crucified the Saviour did Satan's bidding and what was the LORD's reply? 'Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.' (Luke 23:34)

-a-train

There are some rather glum views on this thread. I really don't think people are all that evil, to the point of being in league with Satan, nor the line between good and evil so finely defined. There is plenty of evil in the world, and no one can deny that. Gandhi didn't believe in Christianity, nor Mormonism, but I wouldn't say he was "deceived by the devil".

There are some rather glum views on this thread. I really don't think people are all that evil, to the point of being in league with Satan, nor the line between good and evil so finely defined. There is plenty of evil in the world, and no one can deny that. Gandhi didn't believe in Christianity, nor Mormonism, but I wouldn't say he was "deceived by the devil".

Hmmm... What DID he believe in? Love of fellow man? Liberty? Equal rights? Honesty? Integrity? Sounds like Christianity and Mormonism to me.

-a-train

Hmmm... What DID he believe in? Love of fellow man? Liberty? Equal rights? Honesty? Integrity? Sounds like Christianity and Mormonism to me.

-a-train

One minor correction:

I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers. - Mahatma Gandhi.

:eek:

Is It Possible That Satanists Can Infiltrate The Church Without Your Knowledge?

Depends on whether they could disguise themselves as the water cooler. As you I write this, I wonder if any were lurking behind the counter at the Seven today when I got my big Pepsi refill. If so, they were quiet.

haha! Did he really say that? That's great!

-a-train

It comes from Brainyquote, but mind you, I've been a Gandhi reader off and on for about 25 years, including Louis Fischer's biography, which IMO is probably the best. Here's another "Gandhi-ism":

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.