Bumper Stickers etc.

darrel

Three bumper stickers I saw today:

"Palin Power" (with a picture of Rosie the Riveter with Sarah Palin's face photoshopped onto it)

"Still clinging to our guns, religion, and now our lipstick, too" (with a picture of a pig wearing lipstick)

"McWhatshisname*Palin" (using the same bumper sticker art as the actual campaign logo)

Did I mention these were all on the same car?

i currelnlty have liberal hippie stickers on my car..ain't scraped them off since i bought it...

we had one on our car in San Francisco, "NUKE THE GAY WHALES", right above the " I'D KILL FLIPPER FOR A TUNA FISH SANDWICH"

and i got some in email today, my fav being "1.5 million people attended the inauguartion, only 14 missed work"

When I put one of those fish symbol stickers on my bumper, I was a bit apprehensive about its reception in the Church parking lot.

I actually came up with a song about those things, of course it was more a song about the attitude of some of the people (if I'm honest with myself probably the minority) who used them had.

I'd post it but I'm not sure its entirely appropriate, and to think I wrote it on my mission. :eek:

I've got a Ron Paul sticker on the car and I live in Missouri. No worries.

-a-train

Missouri is the exact state I was talking about when I said that the FEDS passed out info to the state police, did you already know that? (I dont think that its the only state) Heres the link to the document.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

The one I've seen the most is "RU LDS 2?" It drives me nuts, because I hate it when people are too lazy to spell out three letter words.

I remember when there was a news report in san diego about "l337" (leet) speak and how it was some sort of secret code for internet users to communicate without being detected.

they thought it was some sort of terrorist scheme..... who knew it would be just a bunch of lazy computer geeks too tired to type out thier words:D

Missouri is the exact state I was talking about when I said that the FEDS passed out info to the state police, did you already know that? (I dont think that its the only state) Heres the link to the document.

Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists

What I don't get is how people can be so dumb to just dismiss this stuff and continue on with their lives as if everything is right with the government.

What I don't get is how people can be so dumb to just dismiss this stuff and continue on with their lives as if everything is right with the government.

Yeah I know, there is a lot to look at, but most people are "asleep" you cant look with your eyes closed. Ive beentrying ot wake people up but I think that they will catch on too late.

• 5 months later...

I saw an "I love my missionary" sticker once, so there's another LDS one for people with missionaries out.

One i saw today was: "Caution: I brake for elves, fairies, gnomes, leprechauns, dragons and other invisible creatures only I can see."

Yeah I know, there is a lot to look at, but most people are "asleep" you cant look with your eyes closed. Ive beentrying ot wake people up but I think that they will catch on too late.

Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they're asleep :P

Every time I put a bumper sticker on my vehicle it dies in gruesome ways. I've been bumper sticker free now for 9 years.