What do you plan to do in the millennium?

Sunday21

You are going to be a member of a band? Concert pianist?

I hope so! I want to sing and I want to play the piano. I'm hoping that next year when all my kids are in school, I can get into some college-level piano lessons and get to the point where I'm paid to play, not just to teach. That's exciting to think about. I would love to sing in and accompany Heavenly choirs. 

I hope so! I want to sing and I want to play the piano. I'm hoping that next year when all my kids are in school, I can get into some college-level piano lessons and get to the point where I'm paid to play, not just to teach. That's exciting to think about. I would love to sing in and accompany Heavenly choirs. 

It would be awesome to compose the music for heavenly conchords of angels.

Providing I don't get another one of these full time callings, I intend to find a nice shade tree, a comfortable chair, and a pitcher of lemonade; and then I plan on reading the sealed portion of the Book of Mormon, the Brass Plates, the records of the Lost Ten Tribes, and every bit of the 99% of the Nephite record that Mormon didn’t see fit to include in his abridgment. 

I can’t wait!  :cloud9:

What are your plans for the millennium?

I would like to be a vet specializing in large cats: tigers, lions, Cougars. I picture myself flossing the teeth of a tiger. As it will be a vegetarian, it might get vegetable fibres in its molars! Maybe after chewing on a cob of corn. I can hardly wait!

I want to learn how to make one of these;

RS37564_hexagon-planet-_finished_revised

I intend to do much of what I'm doing now. I'm convinced my line of work will continue to be useful - not just the trade but also the particular field and application. I don't think my company will survive, as it operates on principles that I consider telestial (but I wonder how many companies that excludes).

If I'm invested and engaged in acts that cannot be performed in the Millennium, I think it will be too late to make an adjustment after the second Advent.

The primary difference that I can think of is that I'll be less cranky at the news.

Since everybody will get the same pay and benefits (spiritually as well) - I want to be that guy that bags groceries and helps people load their food into their car.  For once in my life I want to go home every night and not worry about something going wrong in the middle of the night– getting a phone call because there was something that could not be fixed by those in the middle of it.  So if I make a mistake – someone gets their bread smashed – they can live with it.