What are you most looking forward to upon entering heaven?

Guest MormonGator

I'd like to tell you that the reunion with my departed human loved ones would be right there-

but in reality I'll be hugging a few dogs that I've lost and still greatly miss right off the bat. 

4 hours ago, Zarahemla said:

Besides the end of physical pain and stress, my biggest anticipation of entering heaven is a wonderful reunion with Heavenly Father, Jesus, my family, pets, and friends.

Like Gator said, I wish I could be so spiritual as to say that.  Unfortuantely, I really am looking forward to not having so much physical pain and discomfort.  What would it be like to eat a tub of the best kim chee & rice in the world and not deal with the bloated stomach afterward?:)  

2 hours ago, DoctorLemon said:

I've always wanted to meet Elvis!  He was apparently very friendly towards the Church... anyone done his temple work yet?

As I recall, when I took a Temple Ready class, they told us of several celebrities that have already had their work done.  Elvis was apparently one of them.

Guest MormonGator
On October 15, 2016 at 2:55 AM, mirkwood said:

Among several things already posted...answers....boy do I have some questions...

Answer: I love my dogs, don't like my family. ;)

To see my daughter, and fold her in my arms and give her a hug.  That is what I most look forward to. Then, I want to hug my dad, who died when I was 6 ears old. And, of course my grandparents and other ancestors. Also, I want to see a young boy, my age, who was my friend in 1st grade. I remember how kind he was, and how he championed me. His mother baby-sat me after school because my mother had to go to work after my father died. He stood up for me when some of the kids were making fun of me for bringing my doll to school one day. And, stood by my side when being made fun of when I was late to school one morning. He and his mother died in a car accident. I remember hearing the news, and going into my bedroom and crying. I was heart broken. I had thought I was going to marry him. 

Edited by classylady

3 hours ago, Finrock said:

I'm looking forward to freedom. Freedom in its purest form. Freedom from sin. Freedom from oppression. Freedom from illness and sickness. Freedom to do any and all good things possible. Freedom to be.

-Finrock

Wow Finrock posted?  Wooohooo....so good to see you posting @Finrock.  Welcome back.

I’m looking forward to endless amounts of rocky road ice-cream served with a perfectly balanced fruit salad. But heaven can wait – I’m working on making my home a heaven on earth now by including rocky road ice cream in my weekly shopping.