I got marry

Guest MormonGator

First off, congratulations!! Marriage is a wonderful blessing. I can't imagine my life without @LadyGator

The best advice I can give you is to HAVE FUN. Marriage doesn't need to be so serious all the time. Enjoy your new life my friend. 

31 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

First off, congratulations!! Marriage is a wonderful blessing. I can't imagine my life without @LadyGator

The best advice I can give you is to HAVE FUN. Marriage doesn't need to be so serious all the time. Enjoy your new life my friend. 

I will have fun :)

Love is not just a feeling.  It is a choice and it is an action.

Choose to love her every day.  Choose action to show this love.  

Love is like a plant.  The more you take care of it, the more it will grow and develop.  If you don't take care of it for a while, the plant will survive and you might lie to yourself that the plant is ok, but it isn't.  

Make it a point to truly show love to your wife every day.

And when things get tough between you and her, step up the love.  

And never act out of anger.  Acting out of anger always leads to bad things.  If you are angry, take control of your emotion.  Take a step back and reanalyze what you are angry about.

And remember to love her everyday.

Guest MormonGator

@JayKi-My wife and I were talking about this last night. I asked her what she would say to you. She's really busy so she doesn't post here much. She made the very good point that most martial advice is contrived and vapid. We are all individuals and each relationship is different. So learn at your own pace and do your own thing. 

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Overwatch said:

Wooo!!!  Grats! Before marriage keep your eyes wide open for red flags and to scrutinize your potential mate's faults (to see if you can handle them) Now that you are married keep your eyes half shut and forgive your wife for her shortcomings (don't knitpick)

Yup. Pecking and nagging at someone is a wonderful way to watch your marriage fail. 

On 7/26/2018 at 5:42 PM, anatess2 said:

Congrats, Jayki!  How'd the wedding go?

Lots of good advice already given. 

So I'll add this one - if she throws a plate at you, duck!  :)

No really... it's ok to fight.  But it's required to forgive so the fight can heal.

The wedding was good :) but the dances were hard on me and my wife didn't want to go for honeymoon so I'm little bit sad because I wanted to go. 

On 7/26/2018 at 2:09 PM, Overwatch said:

Wooo!!!  Grats! Before marriage keep your eyes wide open for red flags and to scrutinize your potential mate's faults (to see if you can handle them) Now that you are married keep your eyes half shut and forgive your wife for her shortcomings (don't knitpick)

My wife has no shortcomings ;)