What's YOUR new year resolution?

sister_in_faith

Okay, it's getting to be that time of year...

Time to make new year resolutions!!! I know some people hate doing this, and think they are really dumb and silly, but for those of us who think they are fun, what are you going to do?

I think I am going to resolve to read scriptures EVERY night before I go to bed. I haven't been doing it as much as I should, and having done it the last couple of nights reminded me of how awesome it is. I used to be really good about it, and I want to get back to that place.

So... let's bring on the good ideas!!!

Running a full marathon. This week I'll be fulfilling my 2011 resolution of running a half. Next up is a full. :) There's a big one not far from me in October that I'll probably register for.

That's a GOOD one! I like it. I hope that you do great!!!

I want to do a dog show (with Sophie) in March. I didn't think of it as a 'resolution', but I definately want to do it!!!

Can we assist you with this by calling you mean names so you're too sad to come on here? :D

I could just ban him to help him keep his resolution. Problem solved. All in the spirit of helping out right?