What’s the last movie you watched?

Connie

Not a movie, but I finally got caught up with the third season of "Longmire" on Netflix. Very highly recommend.

And we watched "Woman in Gold" again last night from iTunes. I'm a WWII and art history and Tatiana Maslany nut, but it was just as great on second viewing, nevermind my biases.

Guest MormonGator

Please don't exaggerate.  Last time I counted it was only 195 times.   :P

LadyGator: Gator, between the time you spend watching old metal concerts on Youtube and watching Blade Runner, we could have swam from Boston to London. 

Gator: And back twice. 

"The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio"

Starring Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson. Based on a true story of a mother of 10 who kept her family going financially by entering prize contests in the 50's and 60's. A most unexpectedly wonderful film. (On Netflix)

Saw Jurassic World for the second time today. Some of the family hadn't seen it yet. Still loved it and really liking Chris Pratt.

Also watched Mr. Peabody & Sherman with the kiddos. Seen it a few times already. Good kids movie.

Posted · Hidden by estradling75, July 5, 2015 - dups
Hidden by estradling75, July 5, 2015 - dups

Saw Jurassic World for the second time today. Some of the family hadn't seen it yet. Still loved it and really liking Chris Pratt.

Also watched Mr. Peabody & Sherman with the kiddos. Seen it a few times already. Good kids movie.

Ok

I haven't read the whole thread, 86 pages, but I would like to say I have not seen any of the films you mentioned.

There used to be decent filmmakers in Hollywood.  Frank Capra comes to mind.  But that was long ago.

Many years ago a great purge began in Hollywood and anyone not following the agenda was run out of town.

I suppose there are a few that have come up lately but I don't know them.

I don't see any big studio big name films.

They are almost always slanted, pc propaganda, left wing propaganda, pro homo, anti American, anti Christian, etc ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

In recent years, now some years ago I saw an Israeli film, USHPIZIN.

The trailer on it is still out there.

That probably showed in 2 theaters in the entire USA.

The other was The Concert.  Not a big studio big name film, but a Russian made obscure little film that again showed in no more than 2 US theaters.  Which featured the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D, Op 35, which is just now playing on the radio, and thus comes to mind.

dc

Edited by David13

Terminator Genisys... Loved it!

I just saw it too. It was a blast!

Edit - Though the later alternate version of the punk 'What's wrong with this picture?" scene has no oomph at all compared with the original. The original Sarah was much more appealing as well, but I'm going on...

Edited by lonetree

• pam featured this topic
  • pam unfeatured this topic