So Who Do You Look Like?

Carl62

My sister and friends always used to compare me to Sandra Bullock in She's all that-They said I was clumsy and nerdy as a teenager but now I'm grown I'm still clumsy but beautiful :)

None of you here will know this person apart from the Brits but I have had it said to me on several occasions that I look like Kym Marsh from Coronation street. We have a very similar hairstyle, she is prettier than me!

Posted Image

Edited by pam

I've been told I look like Patrick Swayze, though as strongly as it was suggested by a group of people in the first place it's also been strongly denied by others lol.

EDIT: Just remembered that it's been suggested I look like Harry Judd, the drummer in McFly. That was years ago now though.

Edited by Mahone

I haven't been told that I look like anyone. Maybe that's a good thing.

Wait, you don't sport an amazing tan, red lipstick and blue eyebrows? I'm crushed. ;)

For me, I think think I've been compared to any sort of famous person... well the Hulk once or twice but that's not so much looks as size. I'm a red headed, blading, blue eyes, freckled (you never would have guessed with the red hair would you?), 6' 4" ~208 lbs guy who is on the long slow road of growing out a goatee.

I look like Dravin, except I'm not 6'4" or 208 lbs, I don't have blue eyes, red hair, freckles, or a goatee, and I'm not "blading" (which sounds rather cruel, whatever it is). Other than that, we could be brothers. (Except that I'm black. And female. And a dicephalic Siamese twin.)

mine is a bit serious lol have only ever been compared to one other person (apart from my Dad)

Posted Image

Posted Image

As a teen I looked like the portrait (aside from the hairstyle and dress) but looking at the photo and right now with one of my eyes affected by hayfever think I look more like the photo as I age

-Charley

My sister and friends always used to compare me to Sandra Bullock in She's all that-They said I was clumsy and nerdy as a teenager but now I'm grown I'm still clumsy but beautiful :)

Do you mean Rachael Leigh Cook? Sandra Bullock wasn't in She's All That.

I've been compared to Jodie Foster, but I don't see it. I've also been compared to Ginnifer Goodwin, but I don't see it either. I see myself a little more as looking like Julia Stiles, which, incidentally, is who my husband would to play me in the movie of our lives. He would play himself. He says.