LatterDSaint

Can women have a healthy relationship guy bestfriend and their boyfriend at the same time? Based on what happened yesterday, I would conclude NO

@LatterDSaint I'm really glad things are working out for you!  😊

And yeah I tend to analyze things heavily, much to the annoyance of my wife.  It's part of the "Deluxe Special Edition SE Introverted Brain" package.  I hope that hasn't brought you any of the resentment you were concerned about.  

1 hour ago, unixknight said:

@LatterDSaint I'm really glad things are working out for you!  😊

And yeah I tend to analyze things heavily, much to the annoyance of my wife.  It's part of the "Deluxe Special Edition SE Introverted Brain" package.  I hope that hasn't brought you any of the resentment you were concerned about.  

I gave my girlfriend a back massage yesterday after I read your post which but at the time I guess I forgot about it since she knocked out 4 hours of study and she deserved the massage, so as I see it, there isnt any resentment lingering from the ordeal getting rehashed again haha

2 hours ago, unixknight said:

And yeah I tend to analyze things heavily, much to the annoyance of my wife.

LOL I tend to want to get deeper and deeper into topics I discuss with my girlfriend which I think are important and there are times where she is very resistant to go further because she gets mentally worn out before me after a while of our prolonged back and forths hahahaha

On 11/9/2018 at 6:44 AM, LatterDSaint said:

It would be daunting for parents to expect to provide financial care for their children whilst they are in college and continually fear the possibility of a child coming into the mix 

It wouldn’t be daunting at all, because it wouldn’t happen.    Marriage ends all support.   Maybe a few years down the road might help buy a house, but once a couple marries, their financial support is on them.