This new forum....

Windseeker

Hey anyone that is on right now that is NOT a moderator. Go through this thread and see if you can see anyone\'s warning points under their avatar. Right under where it shows number of posts. I\'m trying to determine if only THAT person can see it or if it is seen by the public.

I think it\\\\\\\'s because they have used a different font. I find it more difficult as well. The Times New Roman that we see right now is too busy. We need a simple sans serif font that has less going on. :)

While the font could be better, for me it\\\'s the contrast of just black on white. I much prefer a light grey or tan as a background. All the white while surfing the board and reading threads is a little too much for my preference. I\'ve had to resort to killing the brightness on my monitor if I\'m going to spend much time on the site.

Hey anyone that is on right now that is NOT a moderator. Go through this thread and see if you can see anyone\\\'s warning points under their avatar. Right under where it shows number of posts. I\\\'m trying to determine if only THAT person can see it or if it is seen by the public.

Other than my own, 0 for the record, I can\'t see anyone\'s warning points.

Thank you Dravin. Then I\'m not going to worry about that issue. And for those that are seeing points even if they are from ages past, those points stay with you but are considered inactive points. Sorry. :)

Hey anyone that is on right now that is NOT a moderator. Go through this thread and see if you can see anyone\\\'s warning points under their avatar. Right under where it shows number of posts. I\\\'m trying to determine if only THAT person can see it or if it is seen by the public.

I had wondered about that, so when Slamjet said something about it yesterday, I looked specifically and couldn\'t see anything by his avatar. I assume it\'s only for our own benefit.

The site is also requiring me to sign in each time I come, if I want to post, even though I show as already signed in. I have to log-off and re-sign-in before it allows me to post.

Maybe this will be a stupid question, but did you click the \"remember me\" box? I haven\'t had a problem with it.

Well, first thing I did just now when getting back onto the site was log off and re-long-in and I *still* had to \"log in\" before I could post, so I essentially had to log in twice. I wonder if it\'s just me? :P

Also, when browsing the site on my phone there was a New Posts button! Not on my PC though (both were through Chrome)

Well, I wanted to \\\"like\\\" this post, but I\\\'ve apparently been too nice already today, because I\\\'ve reached my quota of positive posts for the day.

I think I might have fixed this issue. I hope I did. This is all a learning thing for me as well. :)

Jena, when I logged into my phone, I didn\'t have to \"login\" in again. It remembered me from last time.

On my phone, there is a View New Content button which is like our \"Today\'s Posts.\" It\'s not on the site when I access through a desktop/laptop.

On my phone, I cannot see anything that allows me to post a reply to a thread.

[quote name=\"Palerider

That will take some work.......lol

I realize that you are from Missouri..but I can\\\\\\\'t come all that distance just to \\\\\\\"show\\\\\\\" you.

Posted · Hidden by pam, April 6, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by pam, April 6, 2014 - No reason given

I can\\\\\\\'t take any credit for the new site.

You\\\'re lucky there, that means you can\\\'t take the blame either.

Guess we need to give it a few days, but I sure miss the old website.

New is not always better.