How to drive zil crazy

pam

8 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

seriously @zil-how long have you been making fountain pens? It's a cool hobby! 

Never made one, though my dad's friend turned the acrylic portion of one from a kit for me.  As for using them...

Way back in 1993, on vacation in Austria, I bought a Waterman Laureat fountain pen.  Within a year, it was back in its box and forgotten (I don't remember why, but possibly because the section cracked).  Then one day near the end of 2015, YouTube conspired to taunt me with an SBRE Brown (famous in the community) fountain pen review video - it kept coming up, over and over, and my curiosity got the better of me (couldn't figure out how in the world you'd spend 20 minutes talking about a fountain pen).  I caved, and, well, it was all downhill from there.  I dug out my old fountain pen, cleaned it, researched how I would get ink for it, and a couple months and a disturbing number of review and troubleshooting videos later, I dove in (that's right, I spent about 2 months watching videos before deciding to buy another pen and start using them for reals).

3 hours ago, zil said:

8, gosh, that's a lot, let's see....

Look at all these 600 colors!

Don't forget the 900 here! (Some overlap)

And check here, they've got some unique colors / brands.

Of course, I think I have enough different colors for now:

inks.thumb.jpg.f1acf7e1ccb999e41dfcc3153d14fef4.jpg

Don’t worry, Zil, we’ve got ya covered:

10_in_1_blister.jpg 

Edited by Just_A_Guy

44 minutes ago, zil said:

Someone else's maybe, not mine.  I've got good aim.  (My boss has a book on "office warfare" and supplies for making this kind of thing.  Some of them are kinda fun.)

Or if you have the artistic talent for it, this guy's work is really impressive:

8 hours ago, pam said:

Want to drive @zil totally crazy?  Just show her things like this:

Great topic @pam I hope we get thousands of ideas on how to drive @zil crazy and then we can all spend the next 12 months testing them out and seeing which ones are the most effective. :) 

8 hours ago, mordorbund said:

And here we thought you were insufferable only because of your pin thing.

Zil hiding themself behind anonymity is the only thing keeping them safe.

Pin? Nothing will keep them safe from grammatical correction. I should have been an English teacher.